Engaging Patients in Research
Engage Patients Through Health Data
FasterCures is developing a comprehensive approach to placing patients in the center of the biomedical research system. Their experiences, data, and insights should inform the R&D process from beginning to end.
How do we do it?
By developing approaches to health data, including:
- Greater standardization and transparency to empower patient donation of health data
- A data donation framework that facilitates patients’ connection to clinical trials and research
- Increasing capacity among patient organizations to partner, fund, and build data resources that are of high quality and able to be integrated with networks
- Develop and support adoption of a standardized framework to house all relevant disease-specific data that are needed from patient organizations by stakeholders across the healthcare continuum
- Reduce disease-specific data collection, sharing, and requesting burden for all stakeholders across the health continuum
Health Data Education Made Simple
In collaboration with GoInvo and an advisory panel, we've created an open-source educational tool to make health data accessible and understandable for all.Learn More